Direct Response Copywriter for Deal Dash
Are you looking for an environment where you have the flexibility of choosing your own schedule, and location of where you wish to work? Are you looking for a career-defining opportunity in a high-tech growth company?
Then this could be the job for you!
We are looking for an experienced copywriter to join our team and become responsible for all editorial content on DealDash.com, all the millions of emails we send out to our actively engaged Customer base as well as our TV, radio & print advertising.
This is a full-time position, with a one year contract that may be renewed.
Data is a big deal at DealDash, and you will be using data to test your copy to understand what resonates with Customers. You will be responsible for coming up with new and exciting promotional themes, headlines and copy.
Your responsibilities include:
– Inventing exciting new promotional themes (“Black Friday in February!” “Bidding Bonanza!” “Christmas Gift Clearance” “Skate away with savings”)
– Testing different copy in multivariate tests and using the data to make better decisions and write better copy.
– Analyzing data, looking for trends, spotting opportunities
– Working with our brand partners (those that sell on DealDash.com) to help craft engaging and rich copy to better tell the story of their products
– 3+ years of direct response copywriting experience, ready to show many examples of what has worked in the past and what hasn’t
– Excel skills for summarizing large data sets
– Experience using email services like Mailchimp, GetResponse, etc.
– Excellent command of English, which is the working language